We deliver to all countries around the world and offer different shipping options to meet your needs.
From time to time, we can eventually run free shipping promotions. To be notified by email, simply sign up our newsletter. Please note that free shipping promotions will be applied to your order at checkout.
All orders are prepared and shipped up to 48h after being placed, excluding holidays.
Shipping methods and costs
Shipping rates vary based upon shipment type, destination (please see table below) and your rate will be automatically calculated.
Estimated delivery times are to be used only as a reference, will commence from the date of dispatch and we are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
We offer the following shipping options:
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME
1 – 2 days Continent**
2 – 4 days Madeira & Azores**
On orders over 250€
1 – 3 days**
On orders over 250€
REST OF THE WORLD
2 – 5 days**
* Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Crotia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
Important delivery information
We recommend that you consider the following information:
> All orders require a signature upon receipt;
> We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched, so please ensure there is someone who can sign for your order at the specified shipping address;
> Courier does not deliver to P.O. Boxes or use General Delivery;
> If Courier does not find anyone at the indicated address, it will try to deliver the package three more times, leaving a card with instructions on each occasion. After 3 (three) days, our Customer Service will contact you directly by email.
Orders are shipped Monday through Friday until 3PM (GMT).
Any orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped the following week. Couriers do not deliver on festive or pre-festive days.
First time orders
For your security, please be aware that first-time orders can only be shipped to the cardholder’s billing address or a corporate work address which we are able to verify independently. To avoid delays to your order, please ensure that your billing address matches the address on your card statement, and that the cardholder’s name is written as it appears on the card. Please also ensure that your contact details are filled in accurately, so that we can contact you if necessary.
We insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you are not the receiver of your purchase (for example a gift order) then the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is accountable for the package.
Taxes and duties
To ensure that the most accurate pricing and delivery costs are displayed whilst browsing our site, we recommend that you select your country from the list of shipping destinations. Local VAT will be applied for all destinations.
All countries are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the product price.
If you wish to return or exchange any item, you must communicate this to us within 15 days after receiving your order. To initiate the process, please contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All products must be returned in their original condition, including tags, packaging and the delivery note enclosed with your parcel. Please affix the provided shipping label to your parcel and drop it at the nearst CTT/UPS Access Point.
The refund will be processed after receiving the returned products and after they are evaluated by the Quality Department. The refund will be issued through the same payment method used when you placed the order. Please note that shipping costs will not be refunded.
If the return shipping isn’t received at our warehouse within 30 days after the order delivery, we reserve the right to refuse the return/exchange request.
To help you on choosing the best size, please consult our size guide bellow. Feel free to contact and ask for some advice, if you have any doubt. Email us at email@example.com.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB. The total will be charged to your card when the order is completed. Your card will be charged based on your chosen currency.
- Paypal: You can shop easily without having to enter your credit cards on the website through Paypal. Your account will be charged once the order is completed.
- UTrust: Safe and easy crypto payments with buyer protection. You can pay with major virtual currencies (BTC, ETH, UTK, DASH & DGB ) using your own crypto wallet. Utrust supports an increasing amount of major digital currencies and you can choose which one to use at checkout.
Please note that all payment transactions are subject to verification with the card issuer. We will not be held responsible for any refusal of a card issuer to authorize the transaction. Please note that the card issuer may charge a shipping fee or administrative-processing charge, we are not responsible for such expenses.
Once payment has been received and your order has been confirmed, your order will automatically be processed. You will receive an email with the confirmation and details of your order.
Tax & duties information
Our prices are inclusive of VAT, for each order.
Shipments will be sent on a DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) basis, including all duties and taxes. They’re no payment needed to clear customs.
- Go to SHOP.
- Choose a category or collection.
- Once you have found an item you wish to purchase, select your size, as well as the quantity, and click on the ADD TO CART button underneath each item.
- Review the items in YOUR BASKET/View Basket by clicking in the link at the top of the page. You can use the REMOVE FROM BASKET (X) function to delete items from your basket.
- Click on CHECKOUT to proceed with the buy and complete your order.
You can check the current status of your shipment by signing into your account and visiting the ‘Orders‘ section.